Fred,

would add:

-admit if early on in the process..day 1-3 of illness in those at risk
(<3 months, or ex-premie, lung disease etc...)
-would check urine in those with fever...(clear evidence that although
the incidence of occult bacteremia-(what is that again?)- is lower in
kids with RSV, the incidence of UTI is essentially unchanged...

joe
McGill University