On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:26:43 -0500, Carsten Becker
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:36:53 -0500, Jeffrey Jones
><[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>The copy and paste worked, except that it still won't load the file.
>
>That's very strange then. It worked for Henrik and it works for me as well,
>even here at work where we don't have the latest software and user
>restrictions and all. Hm ... maybe you could try right-click, Save As or
>http://tinyurl.com/2elxgw  (resp. http://benung.freehostia.com/?
>go=media&file=files/ayeri_changes.pdf), the latter loads a PDF into an HTML
>page with an <iframe>.
>
>Carsten

Both of those give me a page containing a header with links, a big list of texts
down the left, and a big empty white square on the right. Is that what it's
supposed to look like? I tried right-click + Save As on the original link and it
downloaded, but Adobe refused to open the .pdf, saying the file was damaged
and could not be repaired.

Jeff