>To quote a Latin saying: "Grammatici certant sed
lissub iudicio est."

Dear Don, you must be using an archaic dialect of Ido,
as I am having difficulty understanding it.. but I
think you are saying that it is still being decided.
I have said before that I think Ido is going nowhere
if the same people are again in the same roles.  In
fact, I've had a brainwave: why not Neves as Linguala
Sekretario?  He seems well qualified for the job, and
should be more active that RC.  If the president must
be chosen from that list, there is a problem in that
two of them have already been tried without much
success.  Not sure who to suggest there.

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005 infowars.com ronpaul2008.com truthnews.us

Looking for last minute shopping deals?