James Cummings wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Just a note to tell you that I've temporarily locked the TEI wiki from
> user editing while it is moved to a new home at Viriginia.
>
> I'll let you know when it is back up.

The TEI wiki appears to have been successfully migrated to Virginia and the new
URL of http://www.tei-c.org/wiki/  You should now use this URL only.  The org.uk
version will remain where it is for now with editing locked, and then we will
put in some form of redirect to the new .org version tomorrow or so.

The links on the TEI website will be changed in due course.

Sorry for any inconvenience.  Thanks go to Chris Ruotolo and Shayne Brandon at
Virginia for undertaking this.  Let us know if there are any problems.

Get wiki editing,
-James