I'm very pleased to announce that the board has appointed
Laurent Romary to the position of Council Chair. Most of you know him, I
am sure, through his long involvement with the TEI and in the Digital
Humanities more generally. A brief biography can be found here:
http://www.inria.fr/personnel/Laurent.Romary.en.html

Under the newly amended bylaws, Laurent will be appointed to both the
Board and the Council, and will oversee the direction of the council as
it works on its newly broadened mandate.

I'm looking forward to an eventful transitionary year!

-dan
--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377