Slowly but surely I am learning the finer points of marking up books
with TEI, and am curious how one should markup an epigraph which has a
"closer". For example, here's a title page with an epigraph:

   http://www.openreader.org/myantonia/pagescans/r03.png

Part of my confusion is how one handles the "VIRGIL." in this epigraph.
(And not only for title page epigraphs as the above example, but also
for similar epigraphs at the start of a division.)

My reading of P5 is that one may include bibliographic information in
<bibl> is more for "metadata" purposes rather than capturing/
structuring the original text.

Thoughts? Anywhere in P5 which clarifies the confusion I have?

Thanks.

Jon Noring