> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Bartlett

> Whether materials of this sort can be salvaged, at least in
the USA, I
> would say is doubtful, as I presume that there is limited
> money and low
> priority for conIALs.  This is a shame.  Although I have no
illusions
> about it making any kind of comeback, original Interlingua/LsF
is my
> personal favorite.

It's pretty well known I don't support these for WAL usage, but
they are still nice linguistic designs, and a piece of conlang
history.  Has anyone at least made an effort to scan the
materials to preserve them electronically?  I know there are
efforts like Project Gutenberg to digitize older works that are
now public domain.  I'd like to see some of these in PDF form if
they become available.