>And the language uses three different orthographies,
one for each main island. Unbelievable for such a
small language!

Risto, I think you will find there are only 2 main
orthographies, the article in fact states that Bonaire
essentially uses the Curacao spelling.  So the Aruba
orthography is etymological, with double-valued c.
The Curacao orthography is phonemic, with k-and-s.
This is analogous to the Phonetic and Othographic
Novials.

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005 infowars.com ronpaul2008.com truthnews.us

Be a better friend, newshound, and