> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary Shannon

> Sounds interesting, but your first link is a Power Point
> file, which I can't
> read, so it doesn't do me any good at all.

I can read it, but I was about to make a comment about using
Power Poison too (there is a free "reader" version available for
Windless).  It's just not a very good format to go with.  I'd
recommend either a regular HTML webpage, or something printable
like PDF.  I tend to favor PDF's more these days because of the
better control over the quality of the document.