Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

Den 30. jan. 2008 kl. 09.35 skreiv R A Brown:

> What do people do in their own conlangs in the case of bilingual
> nations?

I have 5 languages in my con-country, and perhaps even more, as the
lowland dialects of Urianian are so different from the highland ones,
and the western lowland ones are so different from the eastern ones.
But I think I need to develop this a little more, as I have only one
place-name for most places. I do have an old map with Urianian
placenames also in the regions where today Azurian, English or Gaelic
are spoken. Probably the Urianian speakers today will prefer to use
these names, while the inhabitants will use their own. In the border
regions between Azurian and Urianian there are bilingual towns, and
these keep the Urianian names, except that minor Urduk has the
Azurian adjective "Lille" (or properly "Litla", as "Lille" is
influenced by Danish, but this is the form used on the maps) attached
to it.

LEF