>Benct Philip Jonsson <bpj@...> wrote:

>You mean like <http://tinyurl.com/2vb5dd>?

Thank you.  That's what I had in mind, but I wasn't sure how to connect
it to a preceding letter from the base line.  I'm afraid that, with my
miserable handwriting, it would never look so neat.

Nevertheless, it is what I shall use in Senjecas to distinguish <z>
from <ezh>.

>...but what's the deal with the x which looks like an ?

You got me!  In my cursory glance at the chart that's what I thought it
was.  I was looking for the <z> so didn't pay it any attention until
you mentioned it.  IMO it's ugly.  I prefer the little curvy thing
(sorry for the technical language) with a slash drawn through after the
pen is lifted from the paper.

Charlie