From: Brown University Bicycle Commuting List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 7:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIKE-TO-BROWN] Two Wheels are Cleaner (and Greener) than Four

The Bike-To-Brown blog has a new post titled: 'Two Wheels are Cleaner (and
Greener) than Four' an excerpt of which reads:

This evening I spoke about bicycle transportation at a ‘'rapid-fire
symposium”' here at Brown. The program was a variety of research and community
action in the fields of climate change and the environment. My speaking
constraints were 5 minutes, 2 slides, and an audience of students and faculty
from the engineering, science, and policy fields.
My talk was a short environment-focused pitch for bike transportation, why and
how to better utilize it, and Bike to Brown'’s role in supporting it. Here's
what I said ...

You may view the full post at http://biketobrown.brown.edu/?p=90

Best regards,

Don