PEM Opportunity Chicago- Western  Suburbs
Northwest Community Hospital
We are currently seeking Pediatric Emergency Physicians for  Northwest
Community Hospital, Arlington Heights, Illinois -  a large Community Hospital in
suburban Chicagoland.

We currently  have full time  positions available for the pediatric  emergency
department.   Board Certification/ Eligibility in  Pediatric emergency
medicine is mandatory.
Compensation includes an  excellent hourly salary for qualified candidates.
Full benefits include  malpractice, health insurance, 401 K, paid CME and
additional annual  bonus.

Our facility has state-of-the-art equipment. The separate Pediatric  Emergency
Department is staffed 12 hours a day. A New pediatric  emergency
department is under construction, to open early 2010. The  Hospital has in-
house 24/7 anesthesiology, and Children's Memorial  Hospital Hospitalists.
The program is well established for the past five  years.

This opportunity offers  Pediatric Emergency Physicians  exceptional
personal, and
professional rewards in a wonderful suburban  setting just outside of the
City of Chicago.

For
more  information, contact:

Michael Born, MD, MBA, FACEP