From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
Sent: Friday, 22 February 2008 12:25 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: a 4 months old with cough

so far I get a lot of opinions based on established practice and common

sense .
I hope to get a reference that will define the very low risk population

where this practice  is safe, If that non toxic non distressed baby  had
higher
temperature, Say 102F (38.9C) with that cough will you still  not cath
the
bladder ? if this was a 7 month old girl ( a patient of ours today)
with the same
presentation, will you still manage the same way?
This has been a topic of fierce debate among us today and I hope to get
some
help from those who are familiar with the studies on that issue

thanks again...
Giora Winnik
Maimonides
Brooklyn

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campo
s-duffy/
2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

Check out our web site:  http://www.cdhb.govt.nz

This email and attachments have been scanned for content and viruses and is believed to be clean
This email or attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information intended for the
sole use of the addressee(s). Any use, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message,
except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and
remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in
this email (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Canterbury District Health Board

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: