From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List on behalf of Don Zweig
Sent: Fri 2/15/2008 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: triage pulse ox

Us too.  Although we are not a ped's er but see 65 k pts (lots of kids
obviously)/.

don
On Feb 15, 2008, at 2:16 AM, james reingold wrote:

> Pulse ox is the 5th vital sign for us, done on every pt.
>
> James Reingold, MD
> Phoenix> Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:10:51 -0800> From: [log in to unmask]
> > Subject: triage pulse ox> To: [log in to unmask]> > What
> criteria are you using to do pulse oximetry on patients in triage?
> All patients, all urgent and emergent, based on symptoms? Thanks for
> your help.> > > Jay D. Fisher MD FAAP> Director of Pediatric
> Emergency Services> Emergency Physicians Medical Group> University
> Medical Center, Las Vegas NV> St. Rose Sienna Hospital, Henderson
> NV> > For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask]
> with the message: info PED-EM-L> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page
> is:> http://www.brown.edu/Administration/Emergency_Medicine/ped-em-l.html
> Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser!
> http://biggestloser.msn.com/
> For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with
> the message: info PED-EM-L
> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
>  http://www.brown.edu/Administration/Emergency_Medicine/ped-em-l.html

Donald Zweig MD

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service.  To report any issues regarding e-mail SPAM ONLY, please notify Vitaly Petrovsky at ext. 1853.

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service.  To report any issues regarding e-mail SPAM ONLY, please notify Vitaly Petrovsky at phone#: 718-283-1853.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: