PEM Positions Available – Chicago Northern Suurbs
Pem Opportunity Chicago- Northern Suburbs
Condell Medical Center, Libertyville, Illinois
We are currently seeking Pediatric Emergency Physicians for Condell Medical
Center, Libertyville, Illinois - a large Community Hospital in suburban
Chicagoland.

We currently have a full time and a part-time position available for the pediatric emergency
department.   Board Certification/ Eligibility in Pediatric emergency medicine is mandatory.
Compensation includes an outstanding base pay (with sign on bonus) annual package for qualified candidates.
Full benefits include paid malpractice, health insurance, 401K, disability
insurance, paid vacation, generous CME allowance, outstanding productivity
based pay and additional annual bonus.
Our facility has state-of-the-art equipment. The separate Pediatric Emergency
Department is staffed 12 hours a day. A New pediatric emergency
department is under construction, to open early 2009. The Hospital has in-
house 24/7 anesthesiology, Pediatric Hospitalists and has applied to be a level
1 trauma center for Lake County Illinois.

This opportunity offers The Pediatric Emergency Physician exceptional personal,
professional and economic rewards in a wonderful suburban setting just outside
of the City of Chicago.

For
more information, contact:
William Maloney, MD
Condell Medical Center
847.990.5525

"We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible."
Vince Lombardi

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: