From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of EDWARD VARGAS
Sent: 25 February 2008 23:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: croup

Can anyone site or pass on to me any  Literature either supporting or not supporting the use of cool mist in children with croup?

Thank you
Ed vargas, MD

For more information, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the message: info PED-EM-L The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

are addressed.

If you have received this email in error then please
notify [log in to unmask]

Please note that all E-Mails sent to and from the Trust are content
scanned for inappropriate content.

for the presence of computer viruses.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: