	Hi. :)

Scotto Hlad wrote:
> I have prepared a chart of latin compared
> to Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and L3. It included the XSAMPA
> pronounciation of L3.
>
> http://www3.telus.net/scottoh/L3/numbers.htm

	I'm a native Portuguese speaker, so I hope you don't mind if I make a
few corrections:

Latin:
  4: quattuor (or quatuor)
  11: undecim (missed an N)
  14: quatuordecim (missed a 'u')
  18: duodeviginti ("i" at the end)
  19: undeviginti
  20: viginti
  21: viginti unus
  22: viginti duo

Italian:
  10: dieci
  17: diaciassette (double S)

Spanish:
  12: doce (you spelled it 'dose', which means 'dose' in English). :-)
  16: dieciséis
  17: diecisiete
  18: dieciocho
  19: diecinueve
  21: veintiuno
  22: veintidós
  100: cien

Portuguese:
  3: três
  8: oito
  10: dez
  15: quinze (there's only a typo there)

	"Cem" is used for the round number (100), and "cento" is used for
numbers following 100. Eg: 101 (cento e um), 130 (cento e trinta). In
Spanish, "ciento uno" and "ciento treinta". :)

	And you never mentioned any other form for the numbers (there are
feminine and neuter versions to them), so I'm supposing you weren't
interested in that. That's why I didn't mention them here.

	Hope it helped.

Peace,
Ken :)