I just sent this to David personally instead of to the lists.

I am already taking into account what people have followed before
when writing the schedule. One thing I would like to know, however,
is who's using a romlang, since some people have preferences for or
against following romlangs. This is a "no special rules" relay, so
there won't be a seperate romlangs ring - they'll be mixed in with
everything else.

Anyone who's sent me details after seeing the announcement on the
Valdyas list doesn't need to send them again. I put the announcement
on CONLANG for the benefit of people who might not have seen it on Valdyas.

Pete