And:
<<
True, one can find great beauty and delight in all these things, but
then one can find beauty and delight in anything if one views it in a
sufficiently aestheticized way, even a dogturd; and I will adamantly
not concede an aesthetic equivalence between a dogturd and the
Moonlight Sonata. (To my mind there is a definite hierarchy of
aesthetic value, with the Moonlight Sonata around the top, the
dogturd around the bottom, and conlanging around the middle.)

Evidently you haven't seen the Korean animated short Doggypoo:

<http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jj47L0naBXk>

Aside from that, I'm tired of this discussion.  It's all about
definitions,
and if two people don't share a definition, and are not willing to
agree on a common definition, then it amounts to nothing more
than name-calling.

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/