I was planning to send this off-list, but more than one person will
probably ask this question:

Do all who have already replied on the relay mailing-list reply again
here to confirm, or take it that their volitions and preferences have
been registered?

So that I won't flood your inbox, here's mine just in case.

Preferred language used: Classical Arithide
Preferred position: not after Mesegeoika as did that before, want to
try something else

Eugene