In a message dated 2/25/2008 14:34:52 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Why does it matter so much that constructed languages make it to Wikipedia?
> In all of this discussion (and previous ones), no one has ever articulated
> clear and compelling reasons for including constructed languages on
> Wikipedia. What are these reasons?
>
> Dirk

I like to browse Wikipedia and use it as a source for more in-depth research.
 If I can find a topic there, it usually has references I can go to.  This
saves me the trouble of finding those references on my own, as well as giving me
some background material on whatever the topic is.

stevo   </HTML>