On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:31:38 -0800, David J. Peterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Whoa...  A generator was good enough to do *all* those articles?!
>Why don't they do them for natlangs, too?  Are they accurate?

This is my hazy understanding... I have not looked at the bot-generated articles, but I
gather from reading the discussions about them, that they are very brief descriptions of
cities, towns and villages around the world. "I've found literally hundreds of Volapuk articles
which still have vast amounts of English text in them, due to bot-copying errors," wrote one
Wikipedian who favored a forced deletion of all the bot-generated articles from the
Volapuek Wikipedia.