Tristan McLeay skrev:
> On 29/02/08 08:28:24, Aidan Grey wrote:
>> check out Amazon's Kindle.
>
> Can you draw on the Kindle, which was one of Benct's requirements? I've
> seen some reviews for the iLiad iRex which is very pricy but you can
> write on it and they usually say that's a feature the iRex has
> competitors don't. I didn't bring it up before because it's hideously
> pricy and Benct was after a two-page thing.

Yes, I want a two-page thing -- because I want to have the
things I read on one side and the things I write on the
other, obviously.  Also of course I want to be able to load
various formats, including PDF and DjVu, from my computer by
USB cable, not only download the latest Amazon blockbuster
novels hideously priced.

I agree the iRex is hideously priced, and two reviews said
the hardware was fragile too.  I will have to have the
screen on my kid's
Nintendo DS replaced for the equivalent of € 80. 'Tis
cracked they say, though I can't *see* any crack.  I guess
he sat on it one time too many!

/BP 8^)>
   "C'est en vain que nos Josués littéraires crient
   à la langue de s'arrêter; les langues ni le soleil
   ne s'arrêtent plus. Le jour où elles se *fixent*,
   c'est qu'elles meurent."           (Victor Hugo)