Go to the files section in idolisto to see the pdf. This was published
in 1917 and it's lots of fun. I've started transcribing it and I think
I'll put it up on Wikisource after I'm done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mithridates/Ido

30. Show me your tongue (Let me see your tongue). - Montrez a me vua lango.
31. Show with your finger exactly the point where you feel the paint.
- Montrez per la fingro juste la punto ube vu sufras.
32. Have you suffered from that a long time? - Kad de to vu sufras de
tempo longa?
33. Yes, rather a long time, a very long time. - Yes, de tempo
pasable, tre longe.
34. No, only since the day before yesterday, a few hours. - No, nur de
pre-hiere, de kelka hori.
35. I have always suffered from it, from my childhood. - Me sempre
sufris de olu, depos mea infanteso.
36. That is not serious; don't alarm yourself. - To ne esas grava; ne
desquietesez.
37. Have I not some heart trouble? I am out of breath for nothing and
breathe with difficulty. -
Kad me ne esas malada  del kordio? Me anhelas pro nulo e respiras desfacile.
38. You have neither a heart trouble nor a lung complaint. I have
sounded you very carefully. -
Vu esas malada nek del kordio, nek de la pulmoni; me auskultis vu tre sorgoze.
39. But I sleep very badly; I am feverish and cough a great deal,
mostly during the night. -
Ma me dormas tre male; me febras a me, tre tusas precipue dum la nokto.
40. Your pulse is normal, only a little nervous. - Vua pulsado esas
normala, nur kelke nervoza.

--
http://idistaro.com