Cheng Zhong Su <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Why there will be millions English words in
> that language?

Actually, the total English vocabulary has about
half a million words.

> Could we dump them totally and all the English
> academies the governments and the legal systems
> work as well? It is a simple, I remember once
> a linguist found that for every language, 50%
> of everyday talking is using only 100 words. If
> we dump science, history, law and literature
> like five hundred years ago, then your 1,500
> word could be enough.

I believe that common words should be short and
uncommon words should be longer compound words.

Compound words are made of so called morphemes.
In Mandarin the morphemes are the same as the
syllables. Example of a compound word in the
English language: gun-man.

> I don't know what is Ygyde?

It is an auxlang that I invented with the help of
Patrick Hassel-Zein (he made most of the grammar).
Ygyde has many unique features. It is described here:
http://www.medianet.pl/~andrew/ygyde/ygyde.htm

> But every thing is clear under the mathematics.
> First how many syllables you have? Then multiple
> them three times would be the maximum number that
> the Ygyde could create.

Ygyde's prefix table doubles the number of morphemes.
http://www.medianet.pl/~andrew/ygyde/ygyde.htm#prefix_table

> If each syllable adopted four tones that mean to
> say that maximum number has to multiple by 64.

This is not good idea because Europeans cannot learn
the tonal languages. Maybe you can invent some kind
of simplified tones (no more than 2 tones) and post
the sound file on the Internet?

Andrew Nowicki wrote:

> analysis = omydu = "noun separation knowledge"
> to analyze = imydu = "verb separation knowledge"
> The vowel prefix "o" tells you that omydu is a noun.
> The vowel prefix "i" tells you that imydu is a verb.

Cheng Zhong Su <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In Mandarin, it seemed rarely shift a noun to verb.

This does not mean that this feature is useless. It
is certainly easier to learn than tonal languages.