--- [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I'd also like to add.
>
> (8)  The language will be fully expressive.  Capable
> of not just
> common daily speech, but useful in commerce,
> science, technology,
> philosophy, law, etc...

I don't know, I'd be careful about this one. One
point, I suppose philosophically, is that no language
can be fully expressive. In English people are
constantly making up new words or expressions because
they are not satisfied with what we have, or there is
a need to distinguish some fine point, or they have
forgotten the proper word. The more important point,
though, is, don't you think it scares people off if
you have a huge dictionary? I know you can have simple
ones for travel use, etc., but still.

Jens Wilkinson
Neo Patwa language: http://patwa.pbwiki.com

Looking for last minute shopping deals?