Eugene Oh wrote:

>Does that mean, then, that JSTOR is an America-only service? Has
>anyone tried accessing it from a Rightpondian computer as yet? I ask
>because I'm joining LSE this year and would be overjoyed if I could
>finally get some access to these journals.

I assume JSTOR must be international, they certainly have papers in foreign
languages. And IIRC papers from Cambridge among others.

Is LSE "Linguistic Society of England?" I'd think that would be a proper
connection, though you might inquire.....(or there must be friendly
libraries?)   Does anyone know if membership in LSA has such perks?