I have been thinking of a Scandinavian meeting. And why not here
where I live? It is one of the prettiest spots in existence (some
pictures on www.redal.no - more available on request), we have a
restored old schoolhouse with most of the needed facilities
available, and can accommodate at least a dozen. The meeting does not
need to be as formal as the US conlang conferences I think, but some
activities ought to be planned. If you are interested, please tell
what you prefere as to:

1. date, late July/early August 2008 - or another suggestion?

2. duration - a weekend - or more?

3. planned activities.

Should be open to non-Scandinavians as well, I think.

There are hotels 30 km away, but private accommodation is possible
nearby, especially if we avoid August.

What do you think?

LEF