On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Jörg Rhiemeier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  If the author chooses to present it that way, fine.  Others may feel
>  more comfortable with putting the translation on a separate page.

How about them *actually* being two pages ("real" page is just
English, a standardly-named subpage of it is its translation), and
then how they are presented is a matter of configurable preference?

Or, for the anonymous browser, something that can be frobbed directly
on the page?

I don't know how difficult this would be as it exceeds my knowledge of
wikimagic, but it works in my head. ;)

- Sai