On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, steve rice wrote:

> [...]

> It sounds as though the CD only has Peano's own work,
> which presumably either includes or duplicates his
> Vocabulario Commun, but not work by others. I think
> Paul Bartlett mentioned that the LoC sources included
> work by many others.

Peano was not the only person to write in LsF/Interlingua.  "Schola et
Vita" had contributions from many writers.  Even the book I have was
probably not written by Peano.  As I recall reading, Peano accepted
articles written in LsF in the mathematical journal he edited.  Peano
was a mathematician of some international repute.  "Peano's Axioms" are
still used in theoretical arithmetic.

--
Paul Bartlett