If I had the energy I would create an interlanguage built on European
languages but with some special features. It should have means of
expressing my subjective approval or disapproval with special morphemes,
like Esperanto's fi- and -ach-. It should also contain morphemes
denoting person being something (as in Esperanto -ul-) and person doing
something (Esp -ist-).

As I understand the "like" and "dislike" morphemes perhaps could be used
also to mimic honorifics in Japanese and Korean (where I understand that
they do exist).

I would take an exact term, if I neaded one, from any language that I
knwe of, but I would not have as a goal having vocabulary from different
languages just to satisfy speakers of those language. The scarse
examples of such vocabulary brought from Swedish into auxiliary
languages are not encourageing to me.

My experiences from having taught Swedish to  adult people from outside
Europe is that knowledge of any other European language, beside English,
can be of tremendous benefit when a person has got to learn yet another
European language.

The more such a language can be used outside the language movement
itself, the better.

Olivier's idea of eliding the final -e in Occidental verbs is a good
idea, as it systematically seems to be a schwa (as also in Interlingua,
even if it is not used or aknowledged like one).

These are some ideas that perhaps can be useful.

Kjell R