I've been looking into Arabic morphology with the
"binyanim" and so forth.  I was wondering how the
worldlangers go about incorporating Arabic words into
their schemes.  How do you decide which binyan to
take: kitab or kaatab?  Also, do you take any affixes
from Arabic?

The other thing that struck me in looking at the
variety of the world's languages, is just how much
knowledge of different language groups in needed to
build a worldlang.  It's going to be a huge
engineering task..

Kordiale, James Chandler

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005 infowars.com ronpaul2008.com truthnews.us

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs