On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:54 PM, caeruleancentaur
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Whenever I try to start a topic, my message is returned to my own e-
>  mail address and I receive the following note:
>
>  "We are unable to deliver the message from <[log in to unmask]>
>  to <[log in to unmask]>.

Yeah, that address is defunct.

>  "The conlang group is for archival use only and does not accept direct
>  postings."

That much is correct.

> " If you want to post to the actual email list, please send
>  your message to [log in to unmask]"

That part's not.  ISTR we didn't have anybody with the requisite
access to change that message back when the list moved from egroups.
The current address is [log in to unmask]

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>