On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Mark J. Reed wrote:

Sorry, it was not intended, as I found the scene you had written was
making me laugh and had characterization that respected the characters
and the different shows that they came from.  I grew up watching both
shows too.  I think the next scene will involve Drysdale thinking up a
scheme to get the Addamses out of the Clampett mansion which will
successively fail until such time as the Clampetts farewell the
Addamses in good humour.  It would have been memorable!

- andrew.