I have this book, but an earlier edition, and it came with no
CD.  My ISBN is 0070389179.  You can check out the difference
between the two, and see if it's important, and if it isn't (and
you also don't need the CD, or can get it another way), you
can borrow it.  Since I only took one semester of Russian, this
is the only one I have.  So if you continue beyond the first
semester, I *really* want to know who Lena ends up with: Jim,
the American grad. students, or the guy who runs the black
market (whose name I forget).

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/