Well, you should be sending your message to:

Is that where you're sending it?  You're not using the Yahoo!
Group interface, are you?  That's no longer supported (I think
the way it is is we want to delete it now, but no one has the
password anymore, so we're stuck with it).

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/