On Mar 25, 2008, at 6:40 PM, David J. Peterson wrote:
> Well, you should be sending your message to:

> Is that where you're sending it?  You're not using the Yahoo!
> Group interface, are you?  That's no longer supported (I think
> the way it is is we want to delete it now, but no one has the
> password anymore, so we're stuck with it).

Do we at least know who owned the group? I'm thinking that that
person would have the best chance of getting Yahoo's attention about
the situation. Of course, that's probably already been tried.

It just really irritates me that we have this problem. I know of
several people who have tried sending messages to the Yahoo group and
getting frustrated by it; at least the ones I know of found out how
to actually post, but I wonder how many people have just given up at
that point.