>"David J. Peterson" <dedalvs@...> wrote:

>Well, you should be sending your message to: <CONLANG@...>

>Is that where you're sending it?

What does ... mean?  I see that all the time but nothing else is
given.

If I click on "reply" I am given three choices:
2. The address of the person to whose message I am replying.

None of these takes my reply to the messages.

I discovered early that I could forward my message to the message
list.  I simply click on forward, then delete the "FWD:".  The
problem with this is that I can never truly start a topic.  I always
have to add on to someone else's.

I guess there's nothing I can do.  I'll just continue to do what I've
always done and beg your indulgence for tacking a new subject onto an
old one.

Speaking of which (and which made me question [log in to unmask]) a
friend has met someone with the surname Glymph.  We were both curious
as to the ethnic origin of this name.  Does anyone on the list have
an idea?  We both thought it might be Celtic in origin.  I hazarded a
guess that it might be an Orc name! :-)

Charlie