Geoffrey scrit:

>BTW; James, replying to your messages is producing your own adress
rather than "Auxlang" in the "to" field. Are you aware of this?

I suspect that Yahoo may have changed something in the email configuration in the last week or so.  I checked my settings and the reply-to address is my Yahoo address by default, unless I specify a different address.  So there doesn't appear to be anything I can do about it.

Kordiale, James Chandler

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005 infowars.com ronpaul2008.com truthnews.us

Be a better friend, newshound, and