Risto scrit:

>Eurocentrisma Ido: Tero esas la triesma planeto en la sunala sistemo. La Tero ne esas perfekta sfero ma geoido.
>Duniala Ido: Bumo esas la disana sayaro na la tayangala sistemo. La bumo ne esas kamila bolo lekin bumoido.

I hope you won't take it the wrong way if I say that, if that's what a "worldlang Ido" looks like, I'll stick with the "eurocentrisma" version.  That's just my gut reaction.

Kordiale, James Chandler

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005 infowars.com ronpaul2008.com truthnews.us

Be a better friend, newshound, and