On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Risto Kupsala <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Jens Wilkinson wrote:

>>I hope you won't take it the wrong way if I say that, if that's what a
>>"worldlang Ido" looks like, I'll stick with the "eurocentrisma" version.
>> That's just my gut reaction.
>
> Thanks. We can probably conclude that English native speakers tend
> to find the look of a Eurolang more appealing than a worldlang.

Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, Jens! The sample is small, only one
person, and he is very fond of Ido. :-)

Actually, my post was supposed to be somewhat sarcastic, but I didn't know what smiley to use in that case. I think many people use the "wink" ;-) but I kind of find it annoying so I try not to use it very much!
--
Jens Wilkinson
Neo Patwa (patwa.pbwiki.com)