On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 4:16 AM, Matthew Barnett

> > * In Interlingua, adjectives are not inflected for plural *and* are
> > used after nouns. There is no natlang with that property.
> >
> >  Have a look at Malay. :-)

The thought occurred to me too. Not only Malay, but many other languages as
well, for example Thai I believe. Probably Tagalog too. But I think he meant
either "there is no natlang among the natlangs used to develop Interlingua,"
or perhaps meant, "there is no natlang with grammatical plurals that lacks
adjective plurals and uses them after nouns. Malay and Thai also don't
inflect nouns for plural.

--
Jens Wilkinson
Neo Patwa (patwa.pbwiki.com)