> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 3:20 PM, James Chandler <idojc@...> wrote:
> > Dmitri scrit:
> >
> >  > Swasti!
> >
> >  I must admit to feeling uncomfortable about this.  It is too
reminiscent of "swastika" - although I don't know the etymology or if
it is related.  It's just too similar in form.

> >  I think you have to be very careful as some people might think
your language has some kind of neo-Nazi connotation.  I would just
steer well clear of the whole issue.

I am way too Russian to be pro Deutschland ueber alles :)

LdP'ers are sure about swasti, we like this Sanskrit word.

It has been discussed in the worldlangs group: