Stevo wrote:

>It's not a specifically comedic language, but the words in Klingon for
>'woman' and 'not' are homophonous: {be'}.
>
>There are many homophones in Klingon.  I consider that one of its
>disadvantages.

Perhaps because (I suspect) its words were computer-generated, basic CV(C).

I think Mr. Okrand was not without a sense of humor:
hiQ liquor
QeD science
'argh worsen
'oy' pain
'ugh  be heavy
are a few that struck my funny-bone.

Kash has (carefully disguised) Yiddish "loans": schmuck, tuckus, meshugas et
al...... I think someone once posted that "dali" was their word for "art".
Of course these don't qualify as totally humorous COMLANGS.

Isn't there a book/article "Women, Fire and other Dangerous Things" --
dealing IIRC with classifications in Australian languages?