Mia Soderquist wrote:
>"Dali" is ea-luna for "to paint (in the artistic sense)".

Ah so. Now I remember.
>I am surprised
>that I haven't yet used "itat" ("eat-at") for "table" in any of my
>conlangs yet.
>
>The "itat" would, of course, be located next to the "siton".

Why not? Those qualify as genuine COMLANG in my view.

>I think Teliya Nevashi is pretty much free of silliness so far, but it
>is also very light on vocabulary yet. I am not going to make any
>promises on how it turns out in the end.

For some reason, all my langs. seem to have a CVCV(C) basis and it's very
hard to keep Malay or other Austronesian forms out of the mix. All too often
the first thing that pops into mind is some word or other that I know from
research, but I try to resist. Sometimes I do use the form, but change the
meaning.