Bimo, dorahay:

I wonder if anyone here knows of a constructed language where the main
purpose is humor (i.e., a COMedic LANGuage).

Just as a very crude (and non-PC) example of what I mean, a language
where the word for "woman" is homophone of the word for "crazy", or (for
balance :) "man" a homophone of "dumb".  A more sophisticated (not to
mention much funnnier) example would be Douglas Adams's description of
the fictional work _Time Traveller's Handbook of 1001 Tense Formations_
from one of the Hitchhiker's Guide books.

I ask because I intend to incorporate some comedic elements into my own
conlang (a fictional language for a comedic work), and it would be
interesting to see some examples.

Carl Banks