Den 27. apr. 2008 kl. 00.59 skreiv Mia Soderquist:
> Ea-luna was
> full of puns, inside jokes, and backdoor borrowing. No matter how
> hard I
> try, I can't help but put stuff like that into my languages. I tell
> myself that I am going to be totally serious next time, but I never
> manage to pull it off.

My conlangs are all naturalistic and a posteriori, still they're not
free of puns. I too can't help switching on the irony mood now and
then. For example, I was delighted when I found that my Urianian
sound shifts, with perfect regularity, gave PIE *bhrá:ter- > fred.
Yes, I do have a brother called Fred, but I haven't informed him
about this fact yet. He thinks I am crazy enough already.

LEF