Simbaby is a great product, but does require a bit of set up time and
the programming has a fairly steep learning curve.
Laerdal has been around for a long time and has good experience with
mannequins, and a good service reputation.
Our department decided on the Gaumard Infant Hal - it has a few
advantages, but these depend on your anticipated use: Hal is truly
wireless, that means it does not attach to any control module at all;
this is useful for in situ simulations and has great potential for use
in "field-to-hospital" simulations in which transport or multi-team
handoffs are the focus.  It has the same capabilities, otherwise, as
Simbaby, and is quite  bit less expensive.  The only unknown at the
moment is that it is a new product and the reliability and service
remain unproven.  Ours ships in May, we can give more feedback after
we've put it to rigorous use.

Garth Meckler, MD, MSHS
Assistant Section Chief
Pediatric Emergency Medicine