-----Original Message-----
From: TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christiane Fritze
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: longtime letters

Dear all,

I'm  wondering how to encode letters which have been written over a
couple of days or even a longer period.

<dateline> is member of divWrapper, hence it is not allowed among
several parts of the letter. I do not really want to encapsulate the
letter parts in different <div>s because its just one (but long) letter
in a collection of half fictitious letters. Mark up the new date only in
another <p> also seems not to be the appropriate solution.

Has somebody any idea?

Many thanks,
Christiane

--